PPC can trace its beginnings back to more than 125 years to the outskirts of Tshwane (formerly known as Pretoria), South Africa. Incorporated in 1892 as the first cement manufacturer in South Africa, we have extended our reach across sub-Saharan Africa over the years as a resilient organisation adapting and responding to changes in various operating environments.
Our Group Overview - FY20
Cement capacity replacement value R36,0 billion at US$230 per annualised tonne
readymix plants (100 000m3 capacity per month)
aggregate quarries (3.1mtpa)
lime factory (1,0mtpa)
Seven integrated cement plants and seven grinding stations
fly ash plants (750ktpa)
Footprint across sub-Saharan Africa
PPC has a well-developed portfolio in growing markets across sub-Saharan Africa, which allows us to respond to the everchanging economic, operational and political environments.