A wide range of concrete products
PPC offers a wide range of concrete products. Our mixes can be designed to customer specifications.
Regular Concrete mixes
General concrete for home and building applications
- Ground floor applications
Pumpable Concrete Mixes
Pumpable concrete for home and building applications
- 1st floor applications
SURE-FIBRE (Fibre Concrete)
Low shrinkage concrete with added Monofilament 12mm Polypropylene Fibre
- To reduce plastic shrinkage cracks, the recommended uses is for floors, Shotcrete and Precast applications
Concrete Specified Strength - 18MPa at 72 hours from last concrete delivered to site.
- Precast, building construction using formwork involving post tensioning slabs.
Concrete Early Strength - more than 10MPa at 24 hours or more than 20MPa at 72 hours.
- To obtain early strength characteristics for site specific projects when required.
A quality premix designed to achieve a good consistent quality finish.
- Designed for demanding applications of both internal and external plastering.
SURE-SLC (Self-Levelling Concrete)
Concrete with a high Flow value (Over 600mm) without any segregation during handling/placement.
- To access restricted confined areas, congested reinforcing, specialised repairs.
SURE-SCC (Self-Compacting Concrete)
It’s is a specialized mix with high fluidity and non-segregation characteristics, which spreads into place with no need of vibration compaction.
- Pre-cast products, Shafts, Columns
High strength, low shrinkage concrete features reduced curling, with or without fibres, Min. strength 30MPa , slump 100mm, Cement min. 310kg/m3, Max. 30% extender, Max W/C 0.53
- Industrial Floors
High strength, low shrinkage concrete features reduced curling, with or without fibres, Min. strength 30MPa, achieves flatness less than , slump 125mm, Cement min. 310kg/m3, Max. 30% extender, Max W/C 0.53
- Durable Concrete Slabs
An exciting concrete mix, pigment treated concrete to achieve decorative colour distributed throughout the concrete, adding a new dimension to your home or building.
- Floors and Slabs
An exciting concrete mix with exposed aggregates that appear during the finishing process. Unique stone and colour combinations provide added flair to the slip-resistant finish.
- For outdoor use on projects like driveways, walkways, and patios.
An exciting concrete that offers a smooth, flat and glossy finish. Slip-resistant as well as aesthetically pleasing.
- The polish mixes is both durable and easy to maintain. This innovative product is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
No fines concrete(NFC)
A material economic mix containing no sand only made up of coarse aggregates, cement, admixture and water, guarantee good thermal insulation.
- Used for load bearing cast-in-place external walls of single and multi-storey housing
Ready-mix Concrete screed mixes designed to minimise shrinkage and curling while using high quality materials.
- Correcting floor levels in houses, offices and specialised screeds for factories (upon request)